Toward more effective Training
Regardless of the training area, Rumos' training consulting is at the client's side at all stages of the process – from the assessment of training needs to the evaluation of the measures to tackle them, including planning, legal framework, implementation, and, if necessary, funding application
Our consulting process
The consulting process conducted by Rumos consists of different phases so as to ensure the correct identification of needs, the creation of profiles, the delineation of clear objectives, and the definition of strategies.
Once we are armed with the most detailed information, we will be able to design a training plan that truly meets the challenges presented:
- Assessment of Training Needs
- Preparation of the Training Plan
- Application for Funding (if applicable)
- Training Implementation
- Training Evaluation
- Final Report
In a Training Consulting process, the Skills Assessment is the first step in the learning cycle.
It is only possible to plan and implement an effective and successful learning strategy according to the information gathered about the participants' knowledge regarding a particular topic. Success is dependent on how the assessment process is conducted.
Consequently, Rumos has developed an online assessment platform that allows to:
- Submit a questionnaire to future participants in a practical and versatile way;
- Reflect current knowledge about the topics in question;
- Automatically generate evaluation reports;
- Design an effective training plan that meets the real needs of the participants and the organization.