Cisco E-Learning Courses offer credits toward Recertification
16 February, 2023
Did you know that Cisco E-learning courses offer you credits that you can use to renew your CCNA or CCNP certification?
Whether you want to revalidate your certification, apply for an exam, or just improve your knowledge of Cisco technologies, the official Cisco E-learning courses give you the opportunity to do so at your own pace and to have permanent access to interactive and engaging content created by Cisco experts. These are official courses in Cisco's areas of expertise and technologies, such as Collaboration, Data Center, DevNet, Enterprise Network, Security, or Service Provider.
Here are some benefits of the Cisco E-learning courses:
- 24-hour access: Study when you want and track the progress, status, and completion of your course at any time.
- Valid for 180 days: Study, watch, and review your course content as often as you wish during this period.
- Interactive design: Modules designed to provide learners with an engaging and informative training experience.
- Hands-on exercises: Some courses provide access to hands-on virtual lab exercises, giving you the opportunity to practice configuration and troubleshooting on real Cisco platforms.
- Assessment: Test what you have learned with available course assessments.
- Proof of course completion: Available for any completed course (the Certificate of Completion can be printed for your records).
Some courses provide access to hands-on virtual lab exercises, giving you the opportunity to practice configuration and troubleshooting on real Cisco platforms.
Browse the courses available in different areas of expertise and the credits you can earn:
- Enterprise Network
- Data Center
- Service Provider
Are interested in revalidating your Cisco Certifications? Click here to find out more about the Cisco Continuing Education Program