Senior Control-M Consultant
- Degree in Information Technologies;
- More than 15 years of professional experience in similar functions;
- Proven experience in solution design and/or architecture;
- Knowledge of Agile methodology;
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence tools is valued;
- Fluency in English;
- Good ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Ability to adapt and work as a team.
- Carry out continuous improvement of the Control-M platform;
- Provide support to applications in the use of the platform and the service to support the resolution of incidents;
- Design and implement effective validation mechanisms for the integrity of business processes;
- Carry out Control-M implementations within projects or in situations defined by the Technical Lead;
- Manage SSH/PGP keys and maintain the developments made;
- Validate and Approve Service Requests;
- Upload the Documentation of the Process Chains in the ServiceNow Knowledge Base.