This Using Java – for PL/SQL and Database Developers training will teach you about Oracle Database programming. Expert instructors use Java with examples and explanations of appropriate use.
- Develop database Applications using Java.
- Create, load, resolve and publish Java classes in the database.
- Develop and Run Java directly in the database.
- Access and Manipulate SQL and PL/SQL Data types using JDBC and SQLJ.
- Utilize UCP for JDBC design-time and run-time requirements.
- Convert Java in the database into Stored Procedure.
- Explain the benefits of Oracle JVM (OJVM).
- List the advantage of using Stored Procedures as Database Programming Model.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Access & Manipulate SQL Data
Upon enrolling in this course, you’ll also learn to access Oracle Database using JDBC, UCP, Java stored procedures and SQLJ technologies. Instructors will highlight the benefits of accessing and manipulating SQL data using JDBC and SQLJ technologies. The advantage of Oracle JVM is also discussed to ensure understanding.