Design a hybrid cloud disaster recovery solution for a media publishing company, handling large spikes in load, strenghening security to include encryption of PCI data, and implementing an archival strategy to keep databases sizes in check.
Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design.
Students will be better able to desgin a hybrid disaster recovery solution between an on premises VMWare environment and Azure. In addition,
- Design a SQL Server scale-out solution
- Protect database backups from local failures
- Archive cold data from an on-premises SQL Server
- Perform end-to-end encryption on sensitive application data
Whiteboard Design – SQL Server Hybrid Cloud
- Review the customer case study
- Call to action: Design the solution
- Call to action: Present the solution