This course provides those IT leaders, practitioners and support staff who already hold the ITIL 4 foundation qualification with an understanding of all types of engagement and interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, including key CX, UX and journey mapping concepts.
The course is based on the ITIL 4 best practice service value system featured in the latest guidelines.
- covers all types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners. It focuses on the conversion of demand into value via IT enabled services.
- covers key topics such as SLA design, multi-supplier management, communication, relationship management, CX and UX design, customer journey mapping, and more.
- provides candidates with the tools to increase stakeholder satisfaction which is integral to business success in the current competitive landscape.
About the exam
- The exam is closed book with forty (40) multiple-choice questions. The pass grade is 70% (28 out of 40 questions).
- The exam lasts 90 minutes. Candidates taking the exam in a language that is not their native or working language may be awarded 25% extra time, i.e. 113 minutes in total.
The course includes an onsite certification exam and a second exam opportunity!
- If the result of the first exam is not successful, the trainee has a second opportunity for certification:
- Valid for trainees who do not pass the first exam, that is, it will not be valid for no-shows;
- It must be done within a maximum period of 6 months after the first exam;
- It will be done online, through Remote Proctoring, so the trainee can do it from home or from the office;
- The trainee receives directly in the email that he / she used to register his / her first exam, all information and instructions on how to book this second exam. This process will be the trainee’s responsibility, with Rumos having no intervention in the process of scheduling the second exam;
- It is personal and non-transferable and associated individually with each trainee.